Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
10 - Cherry Tomatoes
1 tin Coconut Milk
1 tbsp Natural Yogurt
for drizzling over dish
1 large Red Onion
cut into quarters
1 - Red Pepper
1 bunch SuperValu Fresh Coriander
2 cloves SuperValu Garlic
1 - SuperValu Lime
zest and juice
1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
2 - SuperValu Partboned Chicken Breast
2 tbsp SuperValu Soy Sauce
200 g SuperValu Spinach
2 tbsp Thai Green Curry Paste
- In a large frying pan over a medium heat, drizzle the oil and add thai curry paste and the chicken and onion.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes until the chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Add in the pepper, garlic, cook for 2 minutes, then add the coconut milk, lime zest and juice and soy sauce. Mix well.
- Simmer for 10 - 15 minutes covered with a lid or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and add the cherry tomato, spinach, and sprinkle of coriander.
- Serve warm with jasmin rice and drizzled with some natural yoghurt.