Quesadillas are perfect for using up yesterday’s roast chicken leftovers!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
12 - Cherry Tomatoes
0.25 - Iceberg lettuce
1 - Pepper
1 - Salt
4 - Spring Onions
300 g SuperValu Fresh Irish Chicken
or leftover cooked chicken pieces
100 g SuperValu Grated Cheddar Cheese
1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
4 tbsp SuperValu Real Mayonnaise Squeezy Top Down 425ml
4 - SuperValu Tortilla Wraps
- Preheat the oven to 150˚C.
- Combine the cheese, spring onion and cooked chicken in a bowl. Season lightly with a little salt and pepper.
- Lay each flour tortilla out on the work surface and spread some mayonnaise to each base. Divide the cheese and chicken mixture between the tortilla bases. Add some cherry tomatoes and some iceberg lettuce at this stage.
- Warm a large sauté pan over medium heat. Drizzle some olive oil and place the prepared quesadillas into the pan one at a time. Cook for 1-2 minutes then carefully flip. Continue to warm up for a further minute. Remove from the heat and place on a baking tray. Repeat with the other quesadillas. Keep all the quesadillas warm in the oven until ready to serve.
- Remove from the oven, place on a cutting board and allow to cool for a minute or two, then cut in quarter.
- Enjoy hot or cold!