This is a delicious recipe to have to hand and all of the ingredients are store cupboard essentials so your shopping list will be minimal
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
175 g Cheddar Cheese
1 - Red Onion
very finely diced
4 - SuperValu Mild Rashers
cooked and diced
1 bunch SuperValu Scallions
2 - SuperValu Tomato
deseeded and diced
4 large SuperValu Tortilla Wraps
- Mix the cheese, bacon, red onion, tomato and spring onion together.
- Season lightly with a little salt and pepper.
- Lay the flour tortillas out on the work surface and divide the cheese mixture between them.
- Place another tortilla wrap on top of the mixture to make a sort of sandwich.
- Cut the quesadillas in quarters and refrigerate for a couple of minutes to make sure that they remain firm and not liable to lose their cheesy filling.
To Cook on the Pan
- Heat the pan and pan fry on both sides, again until the cheese is melted.
- Alternatively you can cook these in their entirety – ie do not cut into quarters