This quick and delicious tray bake is the perfect snack or lunch time recipe. I used SuperValu essentials rectangular roasting tin (34.5 x 24 x 5.5cm). No need to line the tray, just brush with rapeseed oil.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 15 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Crushed Chillies
7 medium Fresh Egg
170 g Plain Flour
65 ml SuperValu Cream
2 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Rosemary
2 cloves SuperValu Garlic
7 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
150 g SuperValu Parmesan Cheese Shavings
120 g SuperValu Semi Sundried Tomatoes
0 - SuperValu Whole Black Peppercorns
150 g Supervalu Smoked Bacon Lardons
- Pre-heat fan assisted oven to 170° C/340°F/Gas Mark 4 .
- Brush the pan with oil and heat to medium heat. Fry the lardons until crispy. Leave to cool and drain on kitchen paper.
- Chop the sundried tomatoes in half.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese or cut off the rind and blitz in food processor for 2 minutes.
- Finely chop or crush peeled garlic.
- Dry whisk flour and baking powder in a bowl to mix, then whisk in the eggs one by one, then the cream and finally the olive oil. Mix in the lardons, tomatoes, rosemary, garlic and Parmasan. Season with salt, pepper and chilli, if using.
- Pour into pan and bake for 15 mins, let cool in tin before slicing.