Make sure the kids get all their key nutrients with this clever recipe.
Recipe courtesy of MummyCooks.ie
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tsp Garam Masala
1 tsp Ground Cumin
1 kg Lean Round Steak Mince
0 - Olive Oil
1 - Onion
1 handfull Spinach
2 - SuperValu Courgette
2 tbsp SuperValu Oregano
1 tsp SuperValu Smoked Paprika
4 slices Wholewheat Bread
made into bread crumbs
- Peel the skin off the courgettes and add to your food processor with the onion and spinach.
- Pulse the vegetables until smooth, add in the spices and pulse again until combined.
- In a large bowl combine the meat and the vegetables.
- Add in the bread crumbs and form the mix into burgers.
- Heat a large pan with some olive oil and fry off the burgers in batches for 6-8 minutes a side until fully cooked.
For more delicious family friendly meals visit www.mummycooks.ie