Change up your breakfast with this tasty fry up alternative.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
4 - Bacon Rashers
0 - Black Pepper
4 slices Black Pudding
8 - Breakfast Sausages
2 - Eggs
1 sheet Puff Pastry
0 - Salt
2 tbsp Sundried Tomato Pesto
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Thyme
1 - Tomatoes
4 slices White Pudding
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400˚F/gas mark 6.
- In a pan, over medium heat, place the bacon and cook for 2 -3 minutes on both sides until cooked and caramelised through. Remove from the pan, add in the sausages to the same pan and cook for a few minutes. Set aside to cool slightly. Cut the sausages and bacon into chunks.
- Roll the pastry and spread the tomato pesto over the pastry. Add the sliced tomato, season with thyme. Spread the bacon, sausages and pudding over and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven crack the egg in the centre and add seasoning. Place the tartlet back in the oven to cook the egg for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.