This is a fun family breakfast all-in-one all day treat!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 6 people
Add all ingredients Select All
100 g Black Pudding
6 - Cherry Tomatoes
6 - Eggs
6 sheets Filo Pastry
1 tsp Olive Oil
3 - SuperValu Signature Tastes Sausages
100 g SuperValu Signature Tastes Streaky Bacon
1 jar SuperValu Signature Tastes Tomato Relish
100 g White Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Lightly grease a tray of muffin tray cups.
2. In a large sauté pan, over medium heat, drizzle 1 tsp. olive oil. Cook the sausages for 2-3 minutes until cooked through. Remove from the pan onto a plate set with kitchen paper.
3. In the same pan, drain excess of fat, over medium heat, Add the bacon and cook for 1 -2 minutes until browned. Add the black and white pudding and cook for a further 1 minutes.
4. Transfer onto the kitchen paper with the sausages. When cooled, slices the sausages into 2 cm bite sizes.
5. Cut the filo pastry into 6cm square. Layer the pastry sheets on top of one another in the muffin tray, brushing each one generously with melted butter as you layer.
6. Line the pastry case with the tomatoes (cut side up) and bacon mixture. Carefully break an egg into each cup.
7. Place in the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes, until the egg white has set.
8. Serve immediately with the tomato relish.