Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- In large bowl, whisk egg white until frothy; whisk in oil, salt and pepper.
- Add sweet potatoes, tossing to coat.
- Bake on parchment paper–lined baking sheet in the oven, turning once, for about 15 -25 minutes or until tender and edges are browned and crisp.
- Meanwhile, place the fish on a baking tray and Bake in the oven, turning once, for about 15 minutes or until dark golden and fish flakes easily when tested.