Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
150 ml Beef Stock
75 g Cherry Tomatoes
75 g Frozen Peas
2 cm Garlic
peeled and chopped into matchsticks
75 g Mushrooms
0 - Seasoning
400 g SuperValu Cooked Noodles
2 clove SuperValu Garlic
175 g SuperValu Mangetout
1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
1 - SuperValu Onion
0 - SuperValu Parsley
to garnish (optional)
450 g SuperValu Quality Irish Sirloin Steak
- Heat a large griddle pan or wok with 1 tbsp olive oil and add the onion, garlic and ginger.
- Add the beef and mushrooms and season with some salt & pepper.
- Cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Next add the tomatoes, peas, mangetout and stock and cook for a couple of minutes before adding the noodles.
- Finally add the noodles and cook for a further 2 minutes until softened.
- Serve immediately and garnish with parsley if using.