Serves: 4 people
SuperValu Dried Mixed Herbs
SuperValu Fresh Salmon Fillets
SuperValu Olive Oil
SuperValu Fresh Coriander
SuperValu Goodness Cous Cous
juice and zest
or stock (boiling)
- To make the couscous, add the boiling water or stock to the couscous in a large bowl. Cover and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Once the couscous has absorbed the liquid add the chopped corianders, lemon zest and juice and the cherry tomatoes. Season if required.
- In the meantime rub each of the salmon fillets with a little oil then transfer to a barbecue, cook for 10 - 12 minutes until cooked through, turning once or twice.
- Spoon some couscous onto a plate and sprinkle with some fresh herbs.
- Add the barbecued salmon on top of the warm couscous, add a few slices of lemon and enjoy!