Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 pinch SuperValu Dried Mixed Herbs
4 fillets SuperValu Fresh Salmon Fillets
1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
12 - Cherry Tomatoes
1 pinch Seasoning
1 bunch SuperValu Fresh Coriander
250 g SuperValu Goodness Cous Cous
1 - SuperValu Lemon
juice and zest
600 ml Water
or stock (boiling)
- To make the couscous, add the boiling water or stock to the couscous in a large bowl. Cover and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Once the couscous has absorbed the liquid add the chopped corianders, lemon zest and juice and the cherry tomatoes. Season if required.
- In the meantime rub each of the salmon fillets with a little oil then transfer to a barbecue, cook for 10 - 12 minutes until cooked through, turning once or twice.
- Spoon some couscous onto a plate and sprinkle with some fresh herbs.
- Add the barbecued salmon on top of the warm couscous, add a few slices of lemon and enjoy!