A rather tasty treat if you're a fan of crumble!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 6 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Cut thin top off apples, also cut thin slice off bottom of apple to make sure they sit even in your baking dish.
- Take core out of apples and also scoop out a little all around the top of the apple to make a well to hold crumble mix.
- Fill centre of apple with Damson Jam, sprinkle with crumble mix and bake in oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes until golden.
- While apples are cooking put cream and blue cheese into saucepan and heat until cheese is melted.
- Pour into serving bowl, cover to prevent skin forming.
- When ready to serve apples put a good dollop of blue cheese mixture on top.
If you don’t like Blue Cheese just use pouring cream or custard or both.