A delicious way to start your day!
Serves: 4 people
8 - Bacon Rashers
4 - Fresh Egg
100 ml Milk
4 - SuperValu Bread Rolls
1 tbsp SuperValu Butter
4 - SuperValu Tomato
0 - SuperValu Whole Black Peppercorns
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the milk.
- Just before cooking the egg mixture, add seasoning as to your taste.
- In a pan, melt the butter and add the beaten egg mix.
- Cook over a moderate heat, continuously stirring with a wooden spoon or spatula to ensure it doesn’t stick to the sides.
- Slice the bap open, not quite cutting through and lightly butter on both sides.
- Add the sliced tomato, 2 cooked rashers and top with some scrambled egg - serve immediately.