If you wish you could substitute the baby potatoes with some sweet potatoes! Best to use fresh vacuum packed precooked beetroot found in the produce department in SuperValu.
Serves: 6 people
Ardsallagh Goat's Cheese
SuperValu Baby Potatoes
SuperValu Crispy Mixed Salad Bag
SuperValu Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas Mark 4.
- If using raw beetroot, wash the beetroot, then wrap in some tin foil with a little drizzle of olive oil and some salt & pepper.
- Place into the oven and bake for 1-1½ hours until softened. When cooked, allow to cool then remove the outer skin.
- Cut the beetroot into cubes 2cm and place in a serving bowl, drizzle with some olive oil and lemon juice.
- Meanwhile boil the potatoes in a pan of salted water then strain and allow to cool slightly, peel and cut the potatoes into quarters and add to the beetroot.
- Add the orange segments and crumbled Ardsallagh goat's cheese.
- Check the seasoning, adjust if required and add further lemon juice if required.
Serve with SuperValu Signature Tastes Herby Aromatic Salad.