Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 24 people
Add all ingredients Select All
100 g Almonds
0 - Black Pepper
24 - Dried Apricots
12 - SuperValu Streaky Bacon Rashers
24 - Toothpicks
soaked in water
- Preheat the grill.
- Slice into each apricot without cutting completely through.
- Cut the cheese into small cubes, then place a cube of blue cheese and an almond into the centre of each apricot.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each apricot, trimming as necessary and secure it with a toothpick.
- Season the bacon-wrapped apricots all over with black pepper.
- Place the apricots on a grill pan and place under the grill for 6–8 minutes, turning frequently to ensure the bacon is crisp all over.
- Remove the toothpicks before serving.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and set aside until required.