Operation Transformation Recipe
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 - Chicken Fillets
1 clove Garlic
1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
3 tsp Rapeseed Oil
1 pinch SuperValu Chilli Flakes
20 g SuperValu Grated Mozzarella Cheese
0.5 tsp SuperValu Oregano
340 g Tomatoes
100 g Wholewheat Pasta
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place pasta in a pot of boiling water and simmer over medium heat until cooked.
- Add the tomatoes, 1 teaspoon oil into a medium pot over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute. Add the chilli flakes and bring to a simmer. Cook for a further 8 - 10 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Toss the chicken with remaining oil and oregano.
- Put the chicken in an oven proof baking dish and cover with foil.
- Cook for 20 - 30 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Place chicken on a plate, top with mozzarella and place tomato mixture on top. Put the parmesan on top.
- Serve with pasta