Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tbsp Miso Paste
300 g Mushrooms
250 g Noodles
5.5 tbsp Tamari
2 litre Vegetable Stock
3 tbsp Water
- To prepare the broth, put the vegetable stock, 2 1/2 tablespoons of the tamari and the miso together in a pan and bring to the boil.
- Chop the mushrooms into bite-sized pieces. Put a frying pan on high heat. Once hot, add 1 teaspoon of oil along with the mushrooms
and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Mix the remaining three tablespoons of tamari and the 3 tablespoons of water in a bowl and add to the mushrooms. Cook for two minutes or until most of the sauce is absorbed.
- Once your broth is boiling, reduce to a simmer and add the noodles. Cook as per the instructions on the packet.
- In the meantime, start preparing the toppings: Deseed and chop the red chilli and scallions. Using a peeler, peel long strips of carrot and boil the broccoli until tender.
- Once the noodles are cooked, divide them between four deep bowls. Ladle out the broth pouring equal amounts into each bowl, so that the noodles are just covered.
- Now, layer your ramen with the toppings: tenderstem broccoli and carrot strips on the side of each bowl, topped with the chopped scallions and chilli.
- Finally, add the mushrooms right in the centre, sprinkle with some sesame seeds and serve.