Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 8 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the yogurt with the mixed berries and add to the tray to a thickness of about 1cm.
- Taking a tablespoon of jam, swirl it around the yogurt to create a wave. We used raspberry jam, however any jam would work - even peanut butter would be nice.
- Spread out the nuts (you can chop them if you want). You can always add chocolate if you want something sweeter.
- Cover with clingfilm and place in the freezer for 2 hours until set or overnight. Cut and enjoy.