Make up the icing and divide between 2 bowls. Put red colouring in one and green/blue in the other. Decorate with the 'blood' and green nails.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
Basic 2-4-6 Biscuit Cakes
4 oz Butter
2 oz Caster Sugar
6 oz Plain Flour
- Mix softened butter and sugar into a paste.
- Add the flour to make a dough.
- Roll chunks into cylinders around 2.5-3" long and as thick as sausage.
- Use a butter knife to make the 'knuckle lines'.
- Press a teaspoon handle onto one end to make the 'fingernail'.
- Put on a tray lined with a sheet of baking parchment.
- Turn oven to 190 degrees to preheat.
- Pop into freezer for at least 10 mins - this helps them keep their shape when cooking.
- Cook for 12 mins approx. No problem opening the oven door to check as they go from golden to burnt quite quickly.
- Leave to cool on a wire tray.