This delicious recipe is courtesy of Jennifer Opperman (@jenniferocooks on Instagram) and Clonakilty Black Pudding.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 8 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 pinch Chilli Powder
100 g Clonakilty White Pudding
1 clove Garlic
1 tsp Olive Oil
1 - Spring Onions
100 g Sweet Potatoes
- Add the grated sweet potato into a large mixing bowl, break the Clonakilty white pudding into small pieces and add to the bowl along with garlic, chili powder, spring onion, salt and pepper.
- Mix ingredients together gently until all ingredients are combined.
- Form the falafel shapes in the palms of your hands, place them on a flat plate and chill for half an hour in the fridge.
- Heat a frying pan, add oil to pan, cook falafels for 7 – 10 minutes over a medium heat turning to brown all sides. Serve immediately
- Serving suggestion: Flatbreads, crunchy salad and tahini dressing.