Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 6 people
Add all ingredients Select All
100 g Butter
7 g Dried Yeast
1 medium Egg
2 tbsp Fresh Rosemary
100 g Grated Cheese
75 ml Milk
1 tsp Mixed Herbs
3 tbsp Olive Oil
50 g Parmesan Cheese
5 g Salt
400 g Strong Flour
, plus extra for dusting
150 ml Water
- Place the dry yeast with the warm milk. Stir and set aside and leave for a few minutes in a warm place to activate.
- Next, Place the flour, salt, melted butter and oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the milk mixture and the water over the flour mix and knead the dough for approximately 5-8 minutes until it become smooth and elastic.
- Cover with cling film or alternately a damp cloth and let prove for 45-60 minutes in a warm place.
- Knock back and transfer on a work surface. Divide dough into 15 pieces. Roll each piece into a smooth ball and arrange on the baking tray into a triangle shape.
- Cover with a damp cloth and set aside for a further 30 minutes in a warm area to proof a second time. Once ready, preheat the oven to 190˚C.
- Carefully Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with the herbs, grated cheese mix and parmesan. Drizzle extra olive oil over and place in the oven for 30-35 minutes until fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle add extra grated parmesan just before serving.
- Before serving, warm in the oven for 5 minutes!