Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
0.25 tsp Black Pepper
4 pieces Chicken Thighs
2 cloves Garlic
6 medium Scallions
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
4 tbsp SuperValu Signature Tastes Hoisin Sauce
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, except the chicken thighs.
2. Add chicken, cover the bowl and place in fridge to marinate for at least an hour or ideally overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
4. Place on baking tray, pour excess sauce over the chicken.
5. Cook for 35 minutes or until cooked through. This can vary depending on the size of the chicken thighs.
6. Can be served with salad or rice and fresh green vegetables.