Great to pop a slice into their lunchbox for school!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
0 - Black Pepper
1 tsp Coconut Oil
12 - Fresh Egg
1 pinch Nutmeg
1 - Red Onion
1 handfull SuperValu Baby Spinach
0 - SuperValu Goats Cheese
0 - SuperValu Salt
- Chop the red onion and fry in coconut oil on a pan until softened.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, season with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg and whisk until combined.
- In a casserole dish, place the softened onion layer and the spinach leaves on top. Finish with a layer of goats cheese cut into rounds.
- Finally pour over the whisked egg's.
- Place into the oven at 180 degrees C for 20-25 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve with a mixed salad for lunch or dinner!