Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
40 g Butter
1 large Egg
mixed for egg wash
4 sheets Filo Pastry
4 pieces Salmon
2 tbsp SuperValu Signature Tastes Ginger & Soy Sauce
2 medium Tomatoes
skin removed and finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 220°C.
2. Unfold pastry and brush top sheet with melted butter.
3. Place a piece of salmon in the centre of the short end of the pastry.
4. Pour 1 tsp. of soy and ginger sauce and 1 tbsp. of chopped tomato on the salmon.
5. Roll the pastry once over covering the salmon, then fold in the long sides and roll over into a parcel. Brush with melted butter and place on a lined baking tray.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining pieces of salmon.
7. Lightly brush each parcel with egg wash.
8. Cook for 12-15 minutes, until fully cooked through.
9. Extra soy and ginger sauce can also be used as a dipping sauce.