- Boil the Potatoes for 10 minutes, then drain and allow to cool. Also boiling the eggs and poach the salmon in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Cool them off, flake the salmon and chop the hard-boiled eggs.
- Mash the potato and stir in the salmon, eggs, onions, half the dill & mint. Add salt & pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the fish cakes 3-4 minutes each side until golden.
1. Heat the cheese in the microwave to soften
2. Combine all the ingredients together
3. Bake until bubbling - approx 20 mins