- Shop Online
- Real Food
- Real People
- Real Rewards
I cook all my elements separately to let the children eat the ones they like, and this way myself and my husband get all the full flavours we like to eat.
Serves: 4 people
1. Mix the lamb, garlic and cumin together, by and, ensure its all mixed evenly shape into balls then flatten (cooks quicker)
2. Add butter to hot pot and add diced vegetables and cook on low, don't brown
3. Add stock cubes to cous cous & then boiling water to cover
4. Mix around and add more water if required, this will not take long to cook at all
5. Oil a griddle pan (keeps more of the fat away from the meat) and add meat.
6. Cook for approx 6 mins on each side then allow to rest