Healthy and simple snack.Best eaten within 3 days but crispiest on 1st day. Perfect handbag snack if kept in a ziplock bag.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius (160 for fan assisted oven). Add oil to baking tray and place in oven to heat up.
- Drain chickpeas and lay out on kitchen paper and pat dry with another layer of kitchen paper.
- Chickpea skins can be removed by repeatedly rolling the chickpeas until they come off but this is optional.
- Add chickpeas to a hot baking tray pre-coated with olive oil and shake to spread. Too much oil won't make the chickpeas nice and crispy.
- Sprinkle with salt and spice to taste and ensure an even coating of oil.
- Roast for 35 mins or until golden, shake the tray for even coating of oil once throughout cooking time.