So easy for first time bakers. Cut into small pieces as it is filling. Ideal for get togethers or special occasions
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Grind Oreo biscuits and add some melted butter to bind together.
- Press mixture evenly into the bottom of a baking tray & put into freezer until you prepare the chocolate.
- Heat the cream in a bowl over simmering water until hot.
- Break up chocolate and add into the cream. Leave to stand before stirring.
- Once the chocolate is all mixed in remove base from freezer.
- Cover the base with your chocolate mixture and spread evenly.
- Place strawberries and raspberries into the chocolate pressing in slightly. Put in fridge for a minimum of two hours & Serve.