Absolutely delicious with raspberry jam and fresh whipped cream.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1. Preheat oven to 250C.
2. Mix the flour, butter and sugar together.
3. Add the sultanas to the mixture & mix.
4. Add in the beaten egg and a little milk (if necessary) to the mixture
5. Sieve flour on baking surface and with a rolling pin roll out to a 1.5inch thickness.
6. Place on a greased baking tray, this mixture will make approx 10-12 scones.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.