Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
0.25 medium Broccoli
cut into florets
4 large Chicken Fillets
cut into 3 strips each
1 medium Courgettes
cut into large chunks
50 g Lettuce leaves
4 large Pitta Breads
1 medium Red Onion
cut into medium wedges
2 large Red Pepper
cut into large strips
5 drops Sunflower Oil
6 tbsp SuperValu Signature Tastes Teriyaki Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Spread the peppers, broccoli, courgette and red onion on a large baking tray in a single layer. Drizzle with oil and 3 tbsp. of teriyaki sauce, toss vegetables until evenly coated.
3. Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes, until all the veg are tender and cooked through.
4. On another tray place chicken strips and drizzle with oil and 3 tbsp. of teriyaki sauce, toss chicken until evenly coated.
5. Roast in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, until all are fully cooked through.
6. Once the vegetables and chicken are cooked place pittas in toaster until warm.
7. Slice the pittas in half, stuff the pitta with the roast vegetables, chicken and lettuce, add more teriyaki sauce if needed.
8. Serve with a side salad or chips.