You can also try this recipe with chicken wings using the Jameson sauce as a marinade. The perfect sauce for a barbecue.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
3 tbsp Irish Whiskey
1 pack SuperValu Beef Burgers
1 cup SuperValu Dark Brown Sugar
1 head SuperValu Garlic
1 tsp SuperValu Olive Oil
3 tbsp SuperValu Onion
1 tbsp SuperValu Pineapple
1 cup SuperValu Pineapple Juice
1 tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
3 cups Water
- Pop the SuperValu beef burgers in the pan, in the oven or onto the barbecue to cook.
- Combine the water, pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce and brown sugar in a saucepan with the olive oil and place on the heat, leave to simmer and stir occasionally.
- Mince your garlic and add, reduce the heat.
- Next add the minced onion, whiskey and the cayenne pepper and stir.
- Simmer cook for around 20 minutes until the texture is sticky but still enough to pour.
- Take the burgers off the heat and pour the yummy Jameson sauce over the burger and serve with salad.