Sugar free, dairy free and guilt free. Perfect paleo and/or for fans of clean living
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tsp Black Pepper
0.5 tsp SuperValu Chilli Powder
2 lb SuperValu Fresh Salmon Fillets
Cut into 4 pieces
1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
1 tsp SuperValu Onion
1 tsp SuperValu Paprika
1 tsp SuperValu Salt
1 tsp Supervalu Ground Cumin
- Mix the salt, chilli powder, cumin, paprika, onion and black pepper together to make the seasoning.
- Coat the salmon fillets with olive oil and seasoning mix & refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat your grill.
- Whilst the salmon is in the fridge, make the Avocado Salsa by combining the avocado, onion, coriander, lime juice, and salt in a bowl and mix well. Chill until ready to use.
- Grill the salmon until cooked through.
- Top with Avocado Salsa and enjoy!