Low in added fat compared with fried chicken but full of crunchy, crispy chicken flavour. You'll never order in again!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Dip the chicken pieces in flour.
- Dip into the beaten eggs.
- Roll in peppered breadcrumbs and place on large plate for around an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Place the chicken on a non-stick roasting pan not touching other pieces.
- Bake in the oven for one hour turning after 30 mins.
- Serve with corn on the cob, baked potatoes and green salad.