Healthy, Quick and Tasty Stir Fry.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 bag Broccoli
4 - Chicken Fillets
4 large Egg Noodles
3 - Kallo Vegetable Stock
1 tsp SuperValu Chilli Flakes
1 tsp SuperValu Cornflour
1 tsp SuperValu Fresh Ginger
2 cloves SuperValu Garlic
1 - SuperValu Green Chilli
4 tbsp SuperValu Honey
1 bag SuperValu Peppers
2 tbsp SuperValu Soy Sauce
- First prepare your chicken by slicing into cubes and place in fridge.
- Chop peppers and chilli and place them to the side until needed.
- Next we are going to make the sauce. Add desired amount of boiling water to a pot and make sure there is enough for 4 people, then add your soy sauce, honey, grate your garlic and add ginger, stock cubes and chilli flakes, stir and allow to cook for a few minutes.
- Next, add a small amount of cold water to a cup or glass and add the cornflour. Give it a good stir and add to the sauce, this will thicken the sauce, Allow to simmer until the rest is finished. (Add more cornflour if needed)
- Next, heat the wok up with a small bit of olive oil and add your chicken. Cook for a few minutes until nearly cooked and then add your peppers, broccoli and chilli. Stir and cook further.
- While this is cooking, put your noodles in a large bowl and cover in boiling water and allow to stand for a few moments.
- Wait until the meat and veg are nice and charred looking and then drain the water from the noodles and add to the wok with a small bit of soy sauce (can cook the noodles separate if desired).
- After a minute or 2 your tasty stir fry is ready.
- Plate up and add your sauce and Bon appetite!