Prepare brown pastry base:
- Sieve white flour, add brown flour & a little mixed herbs (optional).
- Add a little sunflower oil & beaten egg, to bind to a stiff dough.
- Cool in fridge, while slicing the tomatoes & dicing the chicken.
- Grease large baking tray with sunflower oil. Sprinkle with a small handful of brown flour & Oatmeal mixed, this prevents the pizza base sticking to tray.
- Roll out brown bread pizza base, 1cm in thickness, cover tin base & 2 cm up the sides of baking tin.
- Place sliced tomatoes on pastry base, line across.
- Season & add diced chicken & sweetcorn & chopped onion, a little cajun seasoning (optional)
- Sprinkle mozzarella & cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes approx., fan ovens tend to be quicker than conventional ovens.
- Remove from oven , sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
Delicious hot or cold, Ideal for lunch box, lunch, or dinner.
Can be used as a healthy recipe for exam Students.
Simply delicious & unique to me.