Serve with garlic mash & roasted carrots & parsnips.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 pint Beef Stock
1 - Fresh Egg
3 tbsp Plain Flour
8 slices SuperValu Beef
1 tsp SuperValu Dried Mixed Herbs
4 oz SuperValu Fresh Breadcrumbs
2 tsp SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
1 - SuperValu Lemon
2 - SuperValu Onion
Cut into rings
3 oz SuperValu Streaky Bacon Rashers
4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- To prepare the stuffing, mix the chopped bacon, parsley, breadcrumbs, mixed herbs and lemon juice with the beaten egg.
- Spread the stuffing on each slice of meat, roll up & secure with cocktail sticks.
- Heat the oil in the pan and fry the beef olives until brown, remove and place in casserole dish.
- Add the flour to the pan brown well and add the stock, bring to boil and add the onions to the beef.
- Pour the stock over the beef olives and put into the oven at gas mark 4 for 1 and half hours until tender.
- Remove the cocktail sticks before serving.