Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 6 people
Add all ingredients Select All
200 g Brie
1 jar Chutney
2 tbsp Dry White Wine
1 medium Egg Wash
4 clove Garlic
, peeled and thinly sliced
1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
2 tbsp Pine Nuts
1 sheet Puff Pastry
1 sprig rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Remove all inner packaging from the cheese.
- Unroll the puff pastry on a work surface. Place the ramequin or baking dish over and draw a circle around giving about 3 cm extra all around.
- Line the ramequin with the puff pastry and place the brie. Fold the edges of the puff pastry over the brie and pinch to create a pattern.
- Cut 4 – 5 deep cuts into the cheese and insert in the garlic and the thyme or rosemary.
- Drizzle over the wine and add the pine-nuts.
- Sprinkle with black pepper. Brush the edges of the puff pastry with egg wash and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the pastry is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately with fresh bread and some ploughman’s chutney.