Beautifully Pan fried Cod dish with homemade Wholegrain Mustard sauce.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
75 g SuperValu Butter
4 - SuperValu Cod Fillets
50 ml SuperValu Cream
2 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Chives
2 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
450 g SuperValu Rooster Potatoes
washed, scrubbed and peeled
0 - SuperValu Whole Black Peppercorns
- Cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil. simmer for 15 - 25 minutes until cooked yet firm; drain.
- Place the potatoes trough a ricer to puree then add the cream and butter and season with salt add the chives.
- In the meantime, For the mustard sauce, pour the cream into a pan and season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes, or until the volume of liquid has reduced by a quarter.
- Whisk in the wholegrain mustard, Dijon mustard and honey until well combined. Keep warm.
- Heat a large pan.
- Drizzle some oil in the pan.
- Place the cod in the pan and cook on each side for 5 -8 minutes. Remove from the pan.
- Serve immediately.