Add some grated carrot and red cabbage for a burst of flavourful colour.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 pinch Black Pepper
4 - Eggs
1 - Lemon
zest and juice
4 tbsp Olive Oil
1 pinch Salt
50 g SuperValu Goodness Walnuts
500 g SuperValu Kale
4 tbsp Tahini
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
2. Place the walnuts on a baking tray and toast in the oven for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Leave to cool and then roughly chop.
3. Meanwhile, bring a small pot of salted water to the boil, then add the eggs. Boil for 4 to 5 minutes, then drain and immediately run the eggs under cold water. When they are cool enough to handle, peel and cut into quarters.
4. To make the dressing, place the tahini and the lemon zest and juice in a bowl. Slowly whisk in the olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Rinse the kale and shake it dry, then place on a chopping board and remove the tough midrib of the kale leaves. Slice the leaves thinly. Place in a large bowl and add the chopped toasted walnuts and the dressing and mix well. Add the quartered eggs on top and serve straight away.