This baby friendly Cinnamon French Toast is a delicious breakfast for the family, including your weaning baby! It’s a tasty twist on the simple classic and is topped with berries and banana for a natural sweetness.
Serves: 4 people
2 - Banana
1 knob Butter
1 tsp Cinnamon
4 - Eggs
4 tbsp Milk
1 handfull SuperValu Blueberries
(large handful), for serving
1 tsp SuperValu Oil
1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
4 slices Wholemeal Bread
1. Place a pan on medium heat. Drizzle with oil and a little butter.
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk. Add milk and vanilla essence and combine.
3. Pick the bread up with a fork and dip back and front in egg mixture, one at a time.
4. Transfer to the preheated pan. Fry for a minute on either side until golden.
5. Place on a plate. Top with sliced banana, blueberries and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Slice into fingers for a great breakfast or midday feed for your weaning baby.
Suitable from 6 months+ of your baby's weaning journey. Slice into fingers and serve with mashed banana as a dip for baby to have a hands on feeding experience.
Best consumed fresh and warm and not recommended to store or freeze eggs after cooking.