Cauliflower rice is a delicious and light alternative to white or brown rice. It’s healthy and so easy to do. It’s also a great way of getting more vegetables into your kids’ diet. Try it out with any dish of your liking, like curry.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C.
2. Remove any outer leaves from the cauliflower then cut it into quarters. Remove most of the thick core, and then cut each quarter into two or three chunks.
3. Wash the cauliflower and dry thoroughly.
4. Place in food processor but be careful not to overload. Pulse for 30 seconds or so, until the cauliflower resembles fine rice or couscous.
5. Once you have your rice, spread it out to a thin, even layer on a grease-proof baking tray. Place in the oven and cook for 12 minutes, mixing halfway through.
6. Season with some salt if using. Sprinkle parsley on top and serve.