Main purpose of the role:
Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible;
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team;
- Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative;
- Process orders for various departments;
- Merchandise and present the entire store to the highest standard at all times;
- Liaise with the Store Manager on changes to layouts, ends and sides and ensure changes are correctly implemented;
- Implement correct labelling and stock rotation procedures;
- Ensure deliveries are checked off in line with goods inwards procedures.
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
Couldn't find the right job for you? Don't worry, tell us what you're looking for and we'll let you know as soon as we have an opening.
Centra is part of Musgrave, Ireland's leading food retail and wholesale company. Our brands, are market leaders. Check out our other brand for vacancies