Enjoy this hake dish with baked potatoes and some rocket salad.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 pinch Black Pepper
50 g Butter
250 g Cherry Tomatoes
1 large Leek
washed and finely sliced
1 - Red Onion
1 pinch Salt
150 g SuperValu Button Mushrooms
150 ml SuperValu Cream
4 - SuperValu Hake Fillets
(approx. 150g each), skinned and boned
1 bag SuperValu Rocket Leaves
4 - SuperValu Rooster Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ gas mark 6.
2. An hour before you start cooking the fish, bake four potatoes in the oven for 1 hour.
3. About 10 minutes before the potatoes are ready, place the butter, cream and a pinch of salt and pepper in a medium pot. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and add the mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and stir in the sliced leek.
4. Place the hake in a cooking bag, then spoon over the sauce. Make sure to seal the bag, then place it on a baking tray. Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes, until the hake is cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, place the rocket, red onion and cherry tomatoes in a large bowl and toss to combine.
6. Remove the hake from the oven and carefully open the bag with a scissors. Enjoy with a baked potato and the rocket salad.