This is a lovely non alcoholic option to have at a summer barbecue. If you wish you can use champagne or Prosecco for an alcoholic alternative.
- 225 g SuperValu Strawberries
- 50 g SuperValu Caster Sugar
- 0.5 SuperValu Lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp Water
- Halved SuperValu Strawberries
- Slices of SuperValu Lemon
- Crushed Ice
- Soda Water
- Place the strawberries, caster sugar, lemon juice and water into a medium sized saucepan and bring to a rapid boil.
- Reduce the heat, simmer for 3-4 minutes and then pass through a sieve squeezing well to extract as much puree as possible.
- When you have gathered all of the strawberry puree, transfer it to the fridge and allow to chill.
- Put some crushed ice into a jug with the sliced strawberries and lemon.
- Pour on the chilled strawberry puree and top up with soda water.
- Serve immediately.
Enjoy alcohol responsibly