Portobello Mushrooms with Garlic and Courgette Stuffing, Salad and Potato Wedges
This is a lovely vegetarian option which makes a wonderful main course for 2 or serves 4 as a light starter.
- 4 SuperValu Portobello Mushrooms
- 1 SuperValu Courgette grated
- 1 SuperValu Butterhead Lettuce shredded thinly
- 2 SuperValu Tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 SuperValu Carrot grated
- 1 SuperValu Courgette
- Potato Wedges
- 3 large SuperValu Rooster Potatoes washed and cut into wedges
- From the Store Cupboard
- 50 g SuperValu Butter
- 150 g Fresh White Breadcrumbs
- 4 cloves SuperValu Garlic crushed
- 75 g SuperValu Cheddar Cheese sliced
- SuperValu Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
- SuperValu Black Pepper
- Melt the butter and add in the grated courgette, crushed garlic and dried mixed herbs and sweat gently for 3-4 minutes before adding the breadcrumbs and the seasoning.
- Mix well and allow to cool down slightly.
- Peel the mushrooms and place on a flat baking tray.
- Divide the garlic and courgette stuffing on top of the mushrooms and top with a slice of cheddar cheese.
- Drizzle with a tiny amount of olive oil.
- Bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 for 15-20 minutes.
- Place the potato wedges, olive oil and dried mixed herbs into a large mixing bowl, mix well and then transfer onto a flat baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 for 35-40 minutes.
- Mix together the grated carrot & courgette with the lettuce leaves and tomato wedges.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, season with a little black pepper and serve immediately with wedges and stuffed mushrooms.