Peach & Lemonade
For so many of us lemonade conjures up thoughts of our childhood and this is just my twist by adding in some peach puree for added fruitiness!
- 4 SuperValu Lemons
- 75 g SuperValu Caster Sugar
- 1 Pint Water
- Peach Puree
- 2 large Ripe SuperValu Peaches stone removed and diced
- 25 g SuperValu Caster Sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- Cut the lemons into small chunks and place in a food processor or liquidiser with the sugar and half the water.
- Blitz well until it is as smooth as the processor will allow and then pass the mixture through a sieve into a large jug.
- Add in the remaining water and taste, adding in some additional sugar as required (bear in mind that the peach puree in itself will add additional sweetness).
- Place the diced peaches, sugar and water into the food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Pass through a sieve to achieve a smooth consistency and then transfer to the fridge to chill.
- Place some of the peach puree at the bottom of each glass and top with the tangy lemonade.
- Serve immediately with some additional sliced peaches in the glass.