Grilled Portobello Mushroom & Cheese Burger
This vegetarian alternative is so easy and so tasty for all to enjoy.
- 4 large SuperValu Portobello Mushrooms
- 4 slice SuperValu Mature Cheddar Cheese
- 2 SuperValu Tomatoes sliced
- 4 SuperValu Bread Rools or Ciabatta
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 small SuperValu Red Onion finely sliced
- 120 g SuperValu Crispy Mixed Salad Bag
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 cloves SuperValu Garlic
- SuperValu Salt and Pepper
- Firstly in a small bowl mix the mustard and vinegar together.
- Brush half of it over the mushrooms and season well.
- Grill the mushrooms for 2 minutes, then turn over and add the cheese and grill for a further 2 minutes, remove from under the heat.
- Place the buns under the grill until lighted toasted. Rub the garlic clove over the toasted bread (if using).
- Add the mushroom, tomato, red onion and salad leaves. Serve immediately.