Four fantastic flavours to choose from. Great on any salad.
- 131.25 g Blue Cheese
- 8.75 tbsp SuperValu Mayonnaise
- 5.25 tbsp SuperValu Milk
- 0.88 SuperValu Onion finely diced
- 1.75 tsp SuperValu White Wine Vinegar
- 1.75 cloves SuperValu Garlic finely diced
- 0.88 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- Barbecue Sauce
- A little Oil for frying
- 1.75 medium SuperValu Onion
- 1.75 SuperValu Green Chilli
- 5.25 cloves SuperValu Garlic
- 1.75 stick Cinnamon
- 87.5 g SuperValu Dark Brown Sugar
- 7 tbsp SuperValu Soy Sauce
- 525 ml SuperValu Tomato Ketchup
- Sweet Chilli
- 3.5 SuperValu Mild Red Chillis seeded and cut into long thin strips
- 350 g SuperValu Caster Sugar
- 525 ml SuperValu White Wine Vinegar
- Garlic Mayonnaise
- 10.5 tbsp SuperValu Mayonnaise
- 5.25 cloves SuperValu Garlic crushed finely
- 1.75 tbsp Chopped Chives
- Place the finely diced onion and garlic into a large mixing bowl and whisk in the mayonnaise, milk and white wine vinegar.
- Whisk well to ensure it is well combined.
- Crumble in the blue cheese, add the parsley and mix well.
- Transfer to a serving dish and allow to chill until required.
- Use within 3 to 5 days
- Heat a medium sized saucepan with a little oil and add in the diced onion, garlic and chilli with the cinnamon stick and cook until softened.
- Next add in the brown sugar and allow this to melt over the ingredients.
- Pour in the soy sauce and the tomato ketchup, bring the mixture to the boil and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, remove cinnamon stick and transfer the sauce to storage jars until required.
- Keep for up to 2 weeks.
- Place the chillies in a pan with the sugar and vinegar and bring to the boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool completely.
- Transfer to a bowl and cover with cling film.
- Place in the fridge and use as required.
- It will keep for up to six months.
- Combine the ingredients together in a bowl and chill until required.
- Use within 3 to 5 days.