Crispy Chilli Beef with Broccoli and Noodles
This is a great recipe to cook up when time is scarce as from start to finish the dish can be prepared, cooked & served in less than 20 minutes
- 300 g SuperValu Quality Irish Sandwich Steak
- 2 SuperValu Carrots sliced
- 75 g SuperValu Broccoli broken in spears
- 1 SuperValu Onion sliced
- 6 SuperValu Mushrooms sliced
- 600 g SuperValu Cooked Noodles
- From the Store Cupboard:
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
- 3 cloves SuperValu Garlic crushed and diced
- 3 tbsp SuperValu Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp SuperValu Honey
- Slice the beef in thin slices.
- Add the beef to a bowl and sprinkle in the chilli powder and the olive oil and mix well.
- Meanwhile thinly slice all of the vegetables into strips.
- Heat a large wok with a little oil and add the beef strips and cook quickly until nice and crispy. This should take 3-4 minutes. Remove the beef from the pan and keep in a warm place for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile allow the wok to reheat and add the diced garlic and vegetables to the wok and cook quickly until they are just beginning to soften.
- Add in the soy sauce and the honey together with the noodles and mix well to ensure it is fully heated through.
- Return the beef to the pan, correct the seasoning and ensure the entire dish is piping hot before serving.
- Serve immediately.
Crispy Chilli Beef with Broccoli and Noodles,